Support Sing for Pleasure by becoming an SfP member and playing a role in securing our singing and composing future, as well as enjoying real benefits. Our members are our core supporters, sharing our absolute passion for singing.
Our revenue from our events programme and our publications doesn’t cover the costs of everything we currently do and want to do. The financial contribution of our members is vital to our survival and improving our services.
In recognition of your support, we extend a range of privileges that allow you to engage more closely with us.
Members receive the following benefits:
- Our members magazine, Vocalise, twice a year
- 10% discount on publications
- Discounts on SfP events
- Regular updates on our work and other relevant information
- A chance to input in to our future events
- The feel-good factor of supporting the work of a thriving amateur choral organisation
Becoming a member is a great way to get involved in the work of a highly passionate choral charity. Please join us today by visiting our online shop or download a standing order form here and send it back to us.
Our annual membership costs are as follows:
|Full time student or under 21s||£10|
|Joint membership (2 people at the same address||£30|
|Family/choral society membership||£35|