Support Sing for Pleasure by becoming a member and playing a part in our mission to invest in choral futures, as well as enjoying real benefits. Our members are our core supporters, sharing our absolute passion for singing.
Our revenue from events and publications doesn’t cover the cost of everything we currently do – and want to do. As a result, financial contributions from our members are vital to our survival and the improvement of our services.
In recognition of your support, we extend a range of privileges that allow you to engage more closely with us.
Members receive the following benefits:
- Our printed members’ magazine, Vocalise, twice a year
- 10% discount on publications – email us for information on how to claim this discount
- Discounts on events – see individual event listings for applicable reduced fees
- Regular emails about our work and other relevant information (automatic e-newsletter sign-up is part of our membership contract, but you can opt not to confirm initially, or unsubscribe at any later date)
- Opportunities to provide input to our future events, and help shape our future
- The feel-good factor of supporting the work of a thriving choral organisation with big aspirations
Becoming a member is a great way to get involved in the work of a highly passionate choral charity. Please join us today by visiting our online shop.
Our annual membership costs are as follows:
|Full time student or under 21s||£10|
|Joint membership (2 people at the same address||£30|
|Family/choral society membership||£35|